Boy Meets World - my favorite love quote of all time.
Shawn: You know, he used to tell me how wonderful you were, but guys always say great things about their girlfriends until they break up. That's when the truth comes out. You know, I've waited 15 years to find out what he really thinks about you. Do you wanna know what he thinks about you now that you've broken up?
Topanga: No. Shawn, I don't wanna talk about him.
Shawn: Now that you've broken up, he still tells me how wonderful you are.
Favorite Couples | Cory & Topanga, Boy Meets World.
“You can’t tell Cory and Topanga what to do. I’ve been trying to do that since the first grade. I remember when I tried to separate their desks. She kicked me. He bit me. And some little punk kept saying, “Leave ‘em alone! They should get married!” (Feeny, Season 6- episode 1)
This really makes me want to watch some BMW right now. These two were adorable.
frightfly20ffm cried through OTP tears:
All the OTPs on your ships page!
- Because Tim took her the baby classes when she was pregnant with someone else’s kid. A lot of guys wouldn’t be able to do that
- Tim believes in Steph. While Bruce Dan Didio people are telling her she sucks, she wasn’t a Robin, and should quit, Tim is there to hug her and tell her she’s great. When Kon disses Steph being Robin, Tim tells him that Steph is a strong young woman and can take care of herself
- When he’s with Steph, Tim acts more like a dork which is adorable. “Are you okay, young lady?" It’s so nice to see him loosen up, and it would have made him less uptight about the shirt thing with Bart gawsh Tim
- "No! I want to hear everything, everything you feel, everything you experience, even if it hurts to hear it! I mean, what’s a date supposed to be, anyway? All parades and candy and tra la la? This is what it’s all about." Tim doesn’t mind talking about the serious things because he knows relationships should be about supporting each other and understanding. Steph replies that "tra la la" isn’t too bad either. Again, she loosens him up and allows to him have fun while he is willing to be there for her
- Even after all the crap, Tim still deeply cares for her safety while also acknowledging how far she’s come and how strong she is.
- reason 6 (cause I can): because they’re perfect okay gawsh
- Because she is his beacon. She is the light that carries him back when we’re about to lose him. That’s the power of love right there
- Because she is willing to be the “working” partner. I remember listening to the Flash: Stop Motion audiobook and it mentioned that since Wally is (well, was) public about his Flash identity (therefore no day job + saving the day for free = no money), Linda was willing to pay for things. Seriously, not many people would be willing to support you
- Their children are perfect
- The fact Wally tells her on their wedding day that he’s tasted life without her, and he never wants to do that again
- Because she sticks with him even after Zoom killed her unborn twins. That would just end the relationship for most people, but they work it out (and they get their twins!)
- BECAUSE HE GRIPPED HIM TIGHT AND RAISED HIM FROM PERIDITION
- Eye-sex all day, every day
- Castiel is undoubtedly devoted to Dean. He dies several times for Dean. He always comes when Dean calls and has said outright he favors Dean over Sam. He trusts Dean over Heaven and will root for him in whatever he does. He will help in any way that he can. One of the last things he says to Dean is that he will make it up to me and earn his forgiveness. That fiath can go both ways (pre-Gamble) where Dean trusts Cas completely. He knows Cas will always have his back in the end
- While Dean’s relationship with Sam borders unhealthy levels and his depression doesn’t improve, Cas is there to understand Dean when Sam can’t.
- I think ever since Dean met Cas, he’s become more hopeful and less pessimistic.
- Declan makes Holly J feel like she has superpowers
- Declan has built up so many walls around him and he pulls them all down for her
- He makes her feel special which is great considering her past romances were all unrequited crushes and a failed relationship with a guy who thought she was too selfish and wanted to change her
- Like he really treats her like a princess and it’s adorable
- HE SENT HER FLOWERS WHEN SHE WAS IN THE HOSPITAL WHILE THEY WERE BROKEN UP ENDGAME I’M JUST SAYING. THEY’LL GET MARRIED WHEN THEY SEE EACH OTHER AT YALE
- Sav had a song he wrote for Anya that he sang all the time
- Anya was his first everything (aside from kiss)
- Anya would call Sav out on his crap and he’d try to change
- They could see themselves as married with kids and grandchildren. How adorable is that?
- I just really love Anya and want her to be happy, and I think she was happiest with Sav. Owen can go away
- Nate believes she can hold her own in a fight and sees her an equal
- I think Elena makes Nate make more morally right decisions than when he’s by himself or with Chloe
- Nate is willing to give up hunting to settle down with her, and I really admire that
- Elena understands that nate has got to do what he’s got to do and supports him throughout
- She kept his tears in a jar
- WHAT? YOU NEEDED TO SUN TO LIVE? TOO BAD. THE DOCTOR WAS BURNING UP THE SUN TO SAY GOODBYE TO HIS TRUE LOVE
- PRACTICALLY MARRIED. UGH WHY DIDN’T THESE TWO MARRY AND HAVE ALL THE BABIES?
- ROSE WAS DETERMINED TO STAY WITH HIM FOREVER. CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT? YOU’RE ONE OF THE LONELIEST BEINGS IN THE UNIVERSE, EVERYONE EVENTUALLY LEAVES YOU, AND HERE’S THIS GIRL YOU LOVE WHO REFUSES TO LEAVE YOU. SHE SAYS IT OVER AND OVER AND PROVES THAT SHE WOULD NEVER LEAVE HIM BY CHOICE AND THAT SHE WOULD PICK HIM OVER EVERYONE ELSE
- THE FACT HE SERIOUSLY CONSIDERED SETTLING DOWN WITH ROSE OVER ALL HIS OTHER COMPANIONS
- THE FACT HE VALUES HER OPINION OVER OTHERS. HE WAS SO NERVOUS SHE DIDN’T WANT TO TRAVEL WITH HIM ANYMORE WHEN HE REGENERATED ASJKD MARRYMARRYMARRY
- She wasn’t just another number to him
- Barney, who’s terrified of commitment, initiated things with her. He chased after her and said he wanted something. He put himself out there over and over
- Barney’s crush on her is the cutest thing. Seriously, Benefits is one of my favorite HIMYM episodes. Actually, most of my favorites are Barney/Robin episodes
- They just want the other to be happy in the end and will step aside if they have to because they love each other so much
- Dat chemistry
- They’ve known each other forever
- Practically married as a couple and then actually got married. Yes. Shwan was their biggest shipper, and he was right about them not being together was not right. They have to be together in the end or something’s wrong
- Topanga walked all the way back to Philadelphia in the rain to be with Cory
- I love idealist-realist relationships
- They can turn any bad situation (i.e. their apartment) around together because they are there for one another
- We actually see these two fall in love as opposed to love at first sight
- They can truly open up with one another about their innermost thoughts. Flynn confessed his name was really Eugene and Rapunzel told him her worries and her dream. They can talk to each other so openly that some couples lack
- They were each other’s new dream
- Pure girl/”Bad Boy” relationships tend to hook me in ngl
- Dat sexual tension in season 1
- How Chad was so sincere and hopeful and nervous when asking Sonny out omgicannot ajkldasdj favorite episode of that show
- Sonny makes Chad act less self-centered and care more about others like her and Randoms
- Chad’s crush on her in season 1 jdslasd “Who is this guy? WHY IS SHE KISSING HIM?”
- It’s really hard not to ship them. The fact Sonny comes before the Falls to him is enough proof that their cuteness
Jason/Donna is under the otp tag too so…
- Jason just needs some love, and I think Donna could really give him the love and affection he craves.
- I also like how Jason will go to Donna and to talk and try to cheer her up when she’s upset unlike Kyle who decided to give her space (which ended their relationship)
- Jason’s been crushing on her since he was Robin. gah, how cute is that?
- Since DC has screwed with them both, they can really understand one another. They both should be dead and struggle with why they were walking around alive
- She’s willing to call him out on his crap, but she isn’t harsh on him. She’s trusts him and doesn’t assume the worst out of him like some do
I will never not reblog Boy Meets World
<333 One of my favorite couples